Jesus be the center of it all (Matthew 6:31-34) #JesusLovesYou
(918) 344-6929 located in Cleveland, Oklahoma
There is a gallery on the bottom of this page to help picture stains on projects that we have done.
What will your color be?
I have a few rules -
1. I will not pick the finish colors or give my opinion. There are too many variables, like other colors in your home, that I wouldn't be a great resource so I'll pass this one to family and friends!
2. I don't guess, or color match color, from a picture. If you have a color in mind research this page for similar colors or may be where you found the picture, they may have listed what the color was. If you see a picture on this website, send it over and I can tell you the color.
Can we mix stains? Yes, as long as you know what and how.
Can we layer stains, one on another? Yes, as long as you can provide instructions on how.
No commercial stains, very strong odor!
Stains - (There is a picture gallery at the bottom of this page with colors marked on the photo)
We use Rustoleum (Varathane) , Minwax and interior Sherwin-Williams stains.
(Some stains are special order and adds $20+, SW stain and some premium Varathane)
To cut down on so many choices the main links I use below are :
1. ***Rustoleum/Varathane Wood Stains -
Varathane Fast Dry Wood Stain (Kona is a popular stain color) 2 links -
2. ***Minwax Wood Stains -
3. Sherwin-Williams interior wood stains -
****- Minwax Performance Series Tintable Wood Stain
We can use Sherwin-Williams Sherwood stains also
More Options -
Rustoleum/Varathane Wood Stains...more options -
- Varathane Premium Wood Stain -
- Varathane Classic Wood Stain -
- Varthane Gel Stain -
- Varathane has an inspirational color blend page of their colors, keep in mind that the color on the screen can be different in person and on wood type -
Sherwin-Williams interior wood stain...more options -
- Minwax Gel Stain -
- Minwax Water-Based Wood Stain -
- Wood Classics Interior Oil Stain -
Main page -
We use Valspar and Sherwin-Williams paints, and there are many, many colors (Lowe's and Sherwin-Williams)!
I keep Valspar Ultra White, Polished Ivory (creamy, off white) and black in stock. I use a satin sheen, interior paint, paint/primer for max protection. If it is an outdoor project then I'll use an exterior paint and primer, satin.
Colors besides in stock colors may add $20-$40.
We can do multi colored finishes, distressed finishes (worn below) or physical distressing. Keep scrolling down the page for more info.
****NOTE - the links below don't show what that actual color looks like do to digital nature of the computer or phone screen. The best way to know is to visit your local Lowe's Home Improvement or Sherwin-Williams for a color card (I'll need the color and code #).
If you have a paint that you have used before, send me the color code info and we possibly may be able to use that to get it mixed.
We can do multi colored finishes, distressed finishes (worn below) or physical distressing click here to view those. Some of this add-ons may be additional cost.
We use spar urethane, satin sheen.
(Semi-gloss and gloss are available by request.)
Minwax® Water Based Helmsman® Spar Urethane Satin is a crystal clear, water-based finish that is specially formulated to protect wood against nature's toughest conditions.
Spar urethane is an indoor/outdoor product and is very durable. Spar Urethane is specially formulated as a protective clear finish for exterior or interior wood exposed to sunlight, water, or temperature changes. It contains UV blockers to reduce the sun's graying and fading effects, forms a protective barrier against rain and moisture, and special oils allow the finish to expand and contract with the wood as seasons and temperatures change (info from the product website).
Q. - What is the difference between unfinished and finished?
A. - Unfinished is a raw wood product in which we do not sand, stain, paint or seal. Finished is where we do sand, stain, paint and seal in a satin clear coat finish (available in semi-gloss and gloss upon request).
Many finish color options
Normally addition $20 per table, $10 per bench and $5 per chair
Option 2 - is where we stain the wood, paint over to give it a worn look with multiple colors of the raw wood/paint/stain. Normally addition $50 per table, $20 per bench and $15 per chair